Eternal life is only through the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, and it is a FREE GIFT.
God’s inspired and preserved word, the Holy Bible, makes it clear that the WAY to God and Heaven is NOT FOUND:
• in religious sacraments or rituals,
• in any religion,
• in following an organization or society,
• in being part of a lodge or fellowship,
• in man's traditions,
• in doing good works,
• in going to any place of worship!
So, NO amount of good works or deeds can get your sins forgiven by God, and get you into Heaven.
The ONLY WAY to Heaven (having your sins forgiven and being saved from Hell) is through God our Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Bible says that you have sinned, and you need to be saved!
• "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:” (Romans 3:10)
• "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God;” (Romans 3:23)
There is a penalty for your sin - eternal death!
• "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
• "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:” (Hebrews 9:27)
The Lord Jesus Christ is God's provision for your sinful condition!
• "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
• "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
The Lord Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!
• “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” (John 14:6)
• “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” (John 3:36)
• “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: (Colossians 1:14)
You can be saved, right now!
• “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
• "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10)
• "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13)
This content was borrowed from my friend's website where you can also view this simple but powerful video.